As a mentor you will be paired with a scholar and will walk with a single mom and help turn her college dreams into a reality.
As a sponsor you will help provide funding for a HAAFP scholar to attend college. Your generosity will help eliminate the financial stress that causes many single moms to drop out of college.
Board Members Needed
As a Board member you will work with the Board of Directors setting the strategic direction and determining and managing the governance over the HAAFP that brings success to our scholars, improvement to our communities and relief of poverty in our region.
Planning Committee Volunteers Needed
As a committee member you will help plan the significant events that contribute to the success of our scholars and the improvement of our communities.
- Scholar Workshops Committee
- Annual Opening Session and Arising Stars Fundraising Banquet/Gala Committee
- Annual Family Event Committee
- Annual Christmas Gathering and Friends of HAAFP Fundraiser Committee
- Scholarship Funding and Resource Planning Committee
- Scholar Application, Marketing and Selection Committee
- Mentor/Sponsor Application Marketing Committee
Childcare Helpers Needed
As a childcare helper you will help coordinate and implement safe and enjoyable childcare at Annual Events and Workshops as needed.